Well maybe not just yet but I thought I’d get my Christmas post up and give all of Little Earner’s readers a present before I give myself a hard earned rest from blogging.
I thought I’d compile a list of the tools and techniques that have helped me make money online over the past few years. Although none of these tools directly generate me any revenue, they are all invaluable free resources that allow you to get to know you site and your audience better.
- WordPress It goes without saying that WordPress is the basis for a lot of people’s online money making efforts, If you are looking for a simple to use but professional CMS then WordPress really is the only choice
- Google Analytics A free, and arguably the best, statistics tool that will help you keep track of your visitors and analyze data about them.
- Google webmaster tools This will help you see how Google views your site. They will also let you know if there are any problems with it that you may not be aware of such as 404 errors.
- Google?s Keyword Tool This is a great tool to get ideas about popular keywords.
- SocialMarker This tool allows you to submit articles to multiple social bookmarking sites. I use it to submit to about the top 5-10 social sites.
- Stock.xchng The best free stock photography site I have found.
- Feedburner If you have a blog, you will want to burn a feed. Feedburner makes this fun, organized, and easy? not only that but you can brand it and optimise it just as you do your site. And it’s free!
I hope that some of these are new to people reading and that it does help you ramp up your blog ready for 2010!
Have a very merry Christmas and a profitable New Year!
Holidays are Coming…
Christmas: Turkey Shoot or All Time Low?
Search Engine Optimisation | Tips to Increase Ranking and Website Traffic
Money Making Ideas :: AdSense
Little Earner – Top Make Money Programs